vol. 99-B no. 1 107-115
- Received May 12, 2016.
- Accepted September 23, 2016.
- Published online January 4, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 The British Editorial Society of Bone & Joint Surgery
- A. Carr, DSc FMedSci , Nuffield Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery1;
- C. Cooper, MSc, Senior Trial Manager1;
- M. K. Campbell, PhD, Professor of Health Services Research2;
- J. Rees, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Science, NDORMS1;
- J. Moser, MSc, Consultant Physiotherapist3;
- D. J. Beard, DPhil, Professor of Musculoskeletal Sciences; Co-Director, Royal College of Surgeons Surgical Trials Unit (SITU-Oxford)1;
- R. Fitzpatrick, DPhil, Professor of Public Health and Primary Care, Nuffield Department of Population Health4;
- A. Gray, PhD, Professor of Health Economics and Director HERC, Nuffield Department of Population Health4;
- J. Dawson, MA, MSc, DPhil, Professor, Nuffield Department of Population Sciences5;
- J. Murphy, DPhil, Health Economist, Nuffield Department of Population Sciences5;
- H. Bruhn, PhD, Trial Manager 2;
- D. Cooper, PhD, Statistician 2; and
- C. Ramsay, BSc, PGDip, PhD, Professor, Unit Director 2
- 1University of Oxford, Botnar Research Centre, Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LD, UK.
- 2University of Aberdeen, Health Services Research Unit, Foresterhill, Aberdeen, AB25 2ZD, UK.
- 3Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford University Hospitals Trust, Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7HE, UK.
- 4University of Oxford, Richard Doll Building, Old Road Campus, Oxford, OX3 7LF, UK.
- 5University of Oxford, Old Road Campus, OX3 7LF, UK.
- Correspondence should be sent to A. Carr; email: